We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Volunteers & Teen Chefs: Our volunteers and Teen Chefs are the heart of the Revive & Thrive Project. Please contact us if you have any questions or have an interest in supporting our program. Refer to our volunteer page for a list of volunteer opportunities. Contact us by filling in the form below and select the volunteer tab in the drop down menu.
Requesting Meals: The need for our services is enormous and space is limited. We provide service based on the need for support during the treatment and recovery process from life threatening illness such as cancer. We provide free and low cost delivered meals (based on a sliding scale) on a weekly basis for 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks for those who qualify. We delivery meals each week that includes 4 entrees, quart of soup. hearty salad, healthy dessert and immune broth. Our last session for 2018 runs from July 18th - October 3rd.
We have following guidelines for enrollment:
1. Has a cancer diagnosis or life threatening condition and is currently going through treatment.
2. Healthy meals can support the person in dealing successfully with their illness. (We don't serve those in the late stages of life or hospice care.)
3. Does not have a specialized dietary needs or more food allergies than we can accommodate. (We are a volunteer operated program and have a limited capacity to handle special food needs.)
4. Those with a minimal support system to help provide healthy meals during the treatment and recovery process.
5. Willing to try new foods and eat healthy meals. Ideally, for those who it will help change their eating habits towards healthier choices to support survivorship.
6. Lives in the Grand Rapids area with a Grand Rapids address. We can occasionally make exceptions for the nearby surrounding area if we have room in the program and meals can be picked up.